OH MY GOODNESS!!!! We are going to be moving to Milan, Italy! Can you believe it? After a VERY stressful 24 hours, we found out that we will be living in...MILAN, ITALY!!! I still can't get over it. I think I am still in shock. I keep wanting to call Brian and say, "MILAN, ITALY!" LOL I know, I know, a little ridiculous, but...MILAN, ITALY!!!!!!!
Of course, leading up to finding out we were going to MILAN, ITALY, was a little stressful. Ok, A LOT stressful.
So, let me know when you are ready to come visit. Of course, we need to get there first, but once we do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Got a call from Brian yesterday and he was very excited- as are we. It won't take long for Kim and I to make plans to come visit. I think we'll let you get settled for a day or two before we show up. We'll plan and a week for Kim and I'll stay about six months. Great news. Hope the move goes smoothly. Talk to you and see you soon at Quantico. Dad
ReplyDelete