
For this weeks "Embrace the Camera" post, I've decided to share some pics of my baby girl on her 11th birthday. How lucky am I that she chose me to be her Mom? I couldn't imagine life without her. She has made it such a wonderful world. She loves life more than anyone I know. I've been told by more than one person that she is full of life. And, you know what...she is! I've never met anyone like her. I am a lucky mom!









Happy 11th Birthday Kyleigh May!!! HA HA Buddy still managed to get in the shot :)
ReplyDeleteaww happy birthday! Great photos :)
ReplyDeleteAww, happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Happy Birthday!! =)
ReplyDeletehow fun! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexoxo.
Happy kids come from happy parents!! Kuddos to you mom!!! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!!!!!! Happy birthday little girlie :)!!!!!!!! Great pictures....thanks for sharing!!!!!
ReplyDeletexo