Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Second Stop! YUM!!!!

Clue #2

In the heart of the Condesa, you're in for a treat.
At the corner of Mazatlan and Fernando Montes
de Oca, choose your favourite flavour and enjoy!

When you arrive, find the PINK page in your
packet and follow the directions.

Make sure you bring a pencil!

*****************

I was expecting to blog about these daily last week, but needed to wait so I could add pictures!  What's a blog without pictures???  Especially when you are eating...ICE CREAM!

You guessed it...much to Christopher's surprise, our 2nd stop was at an Ice-Cream shop that started in 1946!  I have to say, for it not being Gelato, it was pretty good.  Christopher seems to be the ice-cream connoisseur.  Both kids enjoyed a delicious sundae and Brian and I had Roxy's Special (I think is what it was called).  Here is a pic of Christopher enjoying his project so far:

Enjoying his "We Love Where We Live"
stop at Roxy's.

1 comment:

  1. this scavenger hunt is turning into more of a scavenger saga, having to wait 2 weeks between posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete