Sunday, March 13, 2011

We Love Where We Live

So, the school the kids go to is an IB School.  They study "Unit of Inquiries" and when studying these units they are given a project near the end that sums up what they have learned.  These units are really a "hands on" lesson and teachers work diligently to incorporate all of the subjects to teach the students how everything works together.

Buddy's most recent unit was "We Love Where We Live".  

So, guess where we went???

On a scavenger hunt...ALL OVER THE CITY!

It was so much fun.  We had to visit 5 important places in our city and then Christopher had to draw a picture, eat an ice-cream...well, eating an ice-cream was a bonus question, but who is gonna pass that up?  =)  Think about what the area around our "landmarks" looked like 100 years ago, and some other fun stuff.  

So, guess what I'm gonna do this week?  

I am going to share all of the places we went.  It was so much fun!  Well, for some reason we didn't take a picture at the first place, but I'll tell you all about it...tomorrow.

So, stay tuned for a few days of blogs from me.  Can't wait to share our adventures.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this concept. So much fun! I can't wait to hear about all of your exciting adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete