Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm Back...again.

This blogging once a month thing is getting old.  FAST!  I really need to find my "groove" and figure out how to get some writing time in.  Thing is, I started work last month (full time) and between that, school and life in general, I'm pretty much worn out.  But, I am going to get a few of my "important" posts out of the way.  I just need to make a note to myself on what I should write about.  So, forgive me, but here are some things that I think need to be shared...SOON!


  • Ky's Exhibition
  • Ky's "Stepping Up" ceremony (aka 5th grade promotion)
  • 4th of July
  • Me heading back to work
  • Kids on Summer Vacation
I'm going to have to go back through some pictures and see if there is anything I forgot.  Hoping I blogged about our first visitors to the D.F. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear all about your adventures in Mexico and your new job.

    ReplyDelete