Well, I am FINALLY going to see my special guy tomorrow! I am so excited! I don't care if they are deployed or just in another state or another city, not seeing them for however long, is NEVER easy. I do admit, there is a different kind of stress when they are deployed as opposed to the stress that you feel when they are just away, but either way & bottom line, it is never easy.
I get into VA about 4:00pm, local time and then jump right into classes on Thursday. Brian graduates on Friday and we will be having dinner with the family on Friday night. Guess we should order an Italian wine, huh? I am looking forward to seeing Brian, but I am already missing my babies and Charley (our dog). It's kind of lonely here without them.
Anyways, I guess I should get packing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




OMG....You are finally leaving Cali. I can't wait for you to get to Italy so I can visit. I have a cousin stationed over there so we will have to stop over to see you when we visit. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted,
The Huffman family