Thursday, September 17, 2009

Picture Time!!!

I thought I'd finally get some pictures on here! Luckily, a good girlfriend of mine, told me how to do it, so even though it took a while to get them up, here they are! THANKS DANI!!!! My family will be so happy!!! Here we go.

Here is a picture of Christopher. We were waiting on the plane to take off from JFK and her pulled his very first tooth out. So, this is how our adventure of "firsts" began! Look at my baby!!!


Here we are at the airport with ALL of our baggage. We had four carts loaded down and thank goodness Kyleigh and Christopher are big enough to help. I don't know how families with little ones do it.



FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! Here is a picture of Kyleigh (4th grade) and Christopher (1st grade) on their first day of school in Italy! Look how big they are! Where does the time go?


Finally, I HAD to take a picture of their school bus. YES, this big white bus is their school bus! Can you believe it?!

Well, that's all for now. If any of you have suggestions on the pictures (bigger, smaller) or if I should put the "captions" somewhere else, let me know! Remember, this blogging thing is new to me, and I'm learning as I go!

3 comments:

  1. OK, so I finally got caught up on your blog! Wow, what an amazing adventure you all are on! I am totally living vicariously. :) How long are you guys there again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and reading on what ya'll are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great! I just read the whole thing! I am so glad you are all there safe and sound. Loved the photo of Christopher with his toothie smile! congratulations to him for a job well done pulling out his first tooth!

    Thank for keeping us posted. Glad to hear Charlie got there fine too!

    Love you all... Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete