Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted! I should post more often, but I don't want to post too much and then bore the heck out of all of you. Hence the reason why I have been trying to keep them minimal.

Well, let's see, since the last time I posted I was able to take a tour of Milan through Ky & Buddy's school. We went to an Abbey that was near the school, then to The Castle Sforezca & The Duomo, (which Brian the kids and I have already been to.) It was fun though. I learned a little bit of information that I didn't know before.

I'm still taking my Italian classes and slowly but surely picking up the Italian. Brian is taking it also, and has the bright idea that one night a week, we should only speak Italian to each other! LOL. I doubt that is an option at this point, that's for sure! We know very few words, and we definitely can't put proper sentences together. Give us 6 months or so and we could probably do it, until then, I'll stick to speaking English...Thanks!

The kids are still doing good. They had their first sleepover last Friday night. This Saturday those same kiddos will be here for a sleepover. It's going to be nice having kids in the house again! I can't wait. We are going to watch movies, eat popcorn, just hang out. Hopefully, the weather stays nice so we can go to the park on Sunday and ride the cars.

I really need to get some pictures up here for everyone. Maybe I can do that later tonight or tomorrow. At some point, I am going to have to start studying my Italian. There are so many rules with masculine and feminine nouns and pronouns and adjectives. Then, there is always "an exception". UGH! I do have to say, I am catching on better than I thought I would.

Brian has been busy, of course! He comes home for dinner and will go back to work. Luckily we live close enough to the Consulate, he can come home or we can meet for lunch or dinner.

Well, that's about it for now. I will update more soon, and will be sure to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment