
I'm back!!! I didn't participate last week, well, because I really couldn't find a picture. Then I realized like two days ago, that I never downloaded the pics from our trip to the mountains. My hubby took this pic of the kids and I. I thought we were all "posing", otherwise, I would've acted silly too. Oh well...
| Yep, those are my babies in the back playing in the water. |
And, here's one of us, because it is a MUST to try Gelato in every.single.Italian city you visit. I had Streudel, and notice, I'm the only one who is empty handed...
| Gelato in the Dolomites! YUM! |
When Buddy and Daddy were on a hike they came across quite of few of these. Anybody know what they are???
| What am I? |
And, even though none of us are in this picture either, I just wanted to share a picture of the beauty that is Italy...
Now, will you please go embrace your camera???




gelto in every city? Sign me up!!
ReplyDeleteI agree!! Sounds so yummy!! It looks so amazing there!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun. And I love that your kids are playing in the water in the background!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, what BEAUTIFUL scenery!
ReplyDeletegelato---YES! my favorite :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures!
The Coffins LOVE gelato!! MMMM...MMMM...Yummy!
ReplyDelete