Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yay for Friends!!!

This edition of Embrace the Camera is going to be dedicated to
FRIENDS!!!

YAY for friends who come to visit in far away lands

Izzy and I on top of the Duomo

YAY for friends who take family vacations with you

Rach and I in Palm Springs
The Juliao's and Us getting ready to Tobaggon 2km downhill
in Austria

YAY for friends who say "See You Soon"

My YAT-YAS girls

I had to post a blog about friends.  What would we do without them?  They've made saying "See you soon" and "Welcome to your *new* home" and "Let's Party" all that much more fun.  I love you all.  Maybe I'll even add some more pics soon.  Even though we are all so far apart, you will always be a part of me.  I love you!

Now, Go...Embrace Your Camera!!!!













8 comments:

  1. You are so right ~ Friends ARE the best! Seriously what would we do without them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'd be lost without friends...yay for friends and cute pics of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...where would we be with our friends who are close in distance and who will always be close in our hearts?!!

    I have a pretty good picture of the two of us on my FB page...Ky found it when she was in Cali.

    We miss you guys! My love to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh that's very sweet. You're absolutely right. Friends are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love this post about friends---i might have to do an ETC post with my friends!

    and yes, we love apple hill. it's one of the exciting things we do while we visit family over thanksgiving--i look forward to it every year!

    ReplyDelete