What time is it?
Yeah. I ask myself that at least 100 times a day.
I'm always thinking of somebody I want to call and it is always at the wrong time.
Just.My.Luck.
I miss talking to my Aunt Debbie every.single.day.
I miss talking to my Grandparent's (all 4 of them) at least every other day.
So, it's fair to say that the thing I hate most about living here is the time difference.
Take, for example, right now.
It's 9:00 pm my time.
Some of the people I want to talk to are at work.
Pretty much all of them are
or should be...
I'm sitting here watching a movie
(should be doing homework)
and all I can think about is that this time difference
well, it BLOWS.
I can't tell you the last time I talked to my nieces and nephews
or my Sister and Brother-in-law
or my Brother and Sister-in-law
or my Grandparents
or my Aunt Elaine and Aunt Cindy
or my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Scott
or my Cousin Casey
or my parents
or my Best Friend.
Yep...this time difference
REALLY BLOWS.
Anyways, haven't written a blog in a while
and figured this was as good a subject as any.
And, just because I don't call
doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you.
It's just that as I've said before...
this time difference, yeah,
IT TOTALLY BLOWS.
Well, gonna go watch a movie
and drink a beer
We'll chat soon.
Love you all!!!
Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to find a picture
for...




Just wanted to let you know that I love you (we all do)!!!! I know your time difference is worse than ours. We have to factor time difference and the crazy schedule of three very active kids. Its very hard. I have been a missing link for the past few weeks. I have been trying to study for my first 4 hour certification exam (UGH) but I would love to catch up with you. We miss all of you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots!!!