Wow! I think Autumn has hit us.
Being from Southern California, I've never "experienced" fall.
Boy, I've been missing out!
Last year, of course fall was here.
I think I was still to "shocked" to notice.
All of my senses were still on overload.
I was still missing...
my home,
my family,
my friends,
my life.
This year, I am loving the change of the weather.
The kids are pointing out the leaves falling to the ground.
They get excited to see their breaths as they smile and laugh on the way to the bus stop.
We have been so lucky to experience this.
Having four distinct seasons is...
REMARKABLE!
It is something that every single person should experience at least once in their life.
The cool crisp mornings,
The changing colors on the leaves,
The leaves fluttering to the ground.
The leaves crunching as you walk.
This is Fall...
Maybe I'll try to get some pictures of all of this beautifulness that is
ITALY in the FALL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment