Thursday, October 7, 2010

Embrace the Camera - October 7th

It's that time of week again!




Now, I didn't take any pics this week.  
Don't know why.
Bad Mom!

But, never to fear...
I decided to share some family pics this week.
This is a week before we left for Italy.
The last time I saw 2 of my nieces and 
two of my nephews.
The last time I saw my brother and sister-in-law.

It's been a long year.  
It's been an adventurous year.
It's had it's ups and downs.
Mostly it's ups.

I'm really missing my family.
And my friends.
I miss my backyard full of kiddos
jumping on the trampoline,
playing tether ball,
picking vegetables from the garden.

Here are some pictures for Embrace the Camera.
They were all taken in August of 2009.
ENJOY!!!


The Granddaughters.

My and my oldest nephew.

ALMOST the whole family.  Just missing my Sister and brother-in-law
and 3 nephews. 
My Aunt and I.  I LOVE YOU!!!!

Aunt Debbie, Me, Kalyssa, Kyleigh, Bryanna, Shannon.
The "Mall" girls...again. 

It's your turn!
GO
EMBRACE YOUR CAMERA!!!

7 comments:

  1. ah! your family seems fabulous. no wonder there is so much missing going on. hopefully this little embrace exercise helped them feel closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun day!!! I miss those special days at US & AD house! And yes we do have an AWESOME and FABULOUS family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love that group one! What a fabulous shot. Those are the times that family remembers years down the road. I'm glad you captured it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics ~ love that last pic of the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Love the family...whole family one...it's nice to capture those when you can. I hope you are enjoying Itlay! Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

    ReplyDelete