It's that time of week again:

Although, this is only my third time participating, I'm really enjoying it. I look forward to Thursdays and what picture(s) I'm going to share. I find myself during the week making sure I have taken a pic with my babies and me!
So, that brings me to this week! YAY!!! These are the infamous "first day of school" pictures. We are walking out the door to go get on the bus...or so we thought. Read the previous blog to find out what happened. Anyways, here you go. Here are pictures with butterflies in our tummies and the "I can't believe I have a 2nd & 5th grader, I'm not going to cry", thoughts going through my head.
| My 2nd & 5th Grader 9/1/2010 |
| Ky & I 9/1/2010 |
| Buddy & I 9/1/2010 (obviously he didn't want his picture taken) |
OK, my blogging friends...GO EMBRACE YOUR CAMERA!!!




these will be fun memories for them.
ReplyDeleteHee hee, that is so my son's attitude when I pull out the camera! Stinkers!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! He looks so non plussed about the whole thing - back to school and picture taking. Poor tormented guy!
ReplyDeleteOh my! That grumpy face is priceless!
ReplyDeletewow WHAT A FACE! lol cute tho!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love that last face!
ReplyDeleteHere is to a new school year and new beginnings...
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Em's
xo
Amy
yah! thanks for joining us this week :) love that you captured this moment!
ReplyDeletehappy first day of school! love the last pic, his face says it all! haha!
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, I forgot! I watch babies laughing on youtube too! It's such a good pick me up! This one is my favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGC9XhfEC_k
ReplyDeletei love the photo of you and your son! :-D
ReplyDeletewas he mad about the camera or school LOL!
ReplyDelete