Monday, August 16, 2010

Can't shake this feeling

I have no "idea" what this "feeling" is, but it's not a good feeling.  Maybe it's due to lack of sleep, maybe it's due to weird dreams.  Who knows.  All I know is that I don't like it one bit!  I have this pit in my stomach and randomness whirling around in my head.  Nothing in particular, but randomness, none the less.  What sucks even more is that I can't pinpoint it, so I can't fix it.  I remember having a really bad dream last night.  It woke me up and I felt "uneasy".  Do I remember what it was about...nope!  I remember thinking I needed to remember it.  CRAP!  Maybe I should say a little prayer, do a little yoga, maybe a little meditation.  Who knows.  I just know that I want this feeling to go away.  BLAH!

I would rather think that is just anxiety because my babies will be heading home, school will be starting, life is about to get back to normal.  Maybe with them returning the reality of us moving again is starting to sink in.  I'm not a good person with change.  Brian has learned to be patient, understanding,  tolerant...that's the word...tolerant.  Maybe it's the thought of leaving here and having to make new friends...again.  To find my "place"...again.  I don't know.  I do know that I hope this feeling goes away soon.  I've got some celebrating to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment