Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Sneak Peak at London (Embrace the Camera)






OK!  My 2nd "Embrace the Camera" post!  I was so bummed I didn't get to do this last week.  I mean, after all, it would have been PERFECT.  My babies are home and our family is whole again. This is from our few days in London!  Hope you enjoy.

Here are my babies after a VERY long flight!

Christopher and I on the tube back to our hotel.

My World!!!

The family on the London Eye with Big Ben in
the background!

Ky and I on the paddle boats at Hyde Park.

Here is just a snapshot of our time in London.  I am working on our blog for that, too.  I just have to decide which pictures to add to it.  There were so many!  

8 comments:

  1. TOO FUN! It must have been awesome to travel together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family you have! London looks like it was fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!! Your kids will have the best "what I did this summer" essays when they head back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and it looks like you all are having a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I can't wait for our family to go one day

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! It looks like you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete