So, tomorrow is the big day. I start my running routine! I'm kind of excited. Of course, I'll do all of my Mommy duties and as the kids get on the bus (at 6:30am mind you) I will lace up my shoes, grab my four legged partner and my wonderful husband (who is already a runner mind you) and we'll be on our way.
I am following the C25K (Couch to 5k) running program and I downloaded Robert Ullrey's podcast from iTunes (it's free) and so it seems like everything is ready. I've been doing a lot of reading and it says not to push it and that the first week is "really easy" almost too easy. So, I'll just have to keep that in mind when I'm doing this. For some reason, I have a feeling that being up at 7,350 ft. is going to cause a little breathless moments, but I'll work through it!
So...until tomorrow. I'll be blogging after...if I'm still alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment