
Well, this was supposed to be last weeks Embrace the Camera post, but I'm new to this whole MacBook thing and I need to be better about downloading pictures to it.
Anyways, as most of you know, Brian was meritoriously promoted to Gunnery Sergeant (E7) on 1/1/2011 (yep...1/1/11!!!). We had known for a while that he was being promoted but had to wait for "official" word to come out. So, when it FINALLY did, I was ecstatic to share. We are so proud of him! He really has worked hard to get to where he is in his career and I couldn't be more proud standing by him supporting his dreams. Although at times difficult, it's worth it. Here are some pictures from his promotion. Eventually, when our scanner gets here (if our belongings ever get shipped from Milan...sorry....rant...but that's for another blog) I will try to scan his warrant and post a pic of that as well.
| I must've said something funny while pinning him. |
| MSG Detachment Mexico City - 1/10/2011 |
| Family pic with DCM Mexico City |
~ Eleanor Roosevelt




What an accomplishment! Please tell him THANK YOU for his service to our country!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS to Bri again!!! Well deserved!! Great family pic too. I think Bry has the same shirt as Ky :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Love the pic of all of 4 of you!!!
ReplyDelete