
Buenos Dias!
Trying to get back into the swing of Embrace the Camera. Sine we haven't been taking a lot of pictures, thought I'd share one that I know my babies would love. After all, this IS for them right?
I just realized I didn't share any pictures from the Marine Corps Ball. It's not every day that Mom dresses up in a beautiful dress with make-up and hair done, to boot! And, WOW! Look at that guy! He sure looks handsome in his Blues, if I do say so myself. (I may be biased, but damn! the Marines have the BEST dress uniforms, don't they?)
| Mom & Dad - Marine Corps Ball 2010 Milan, Italy |
| MSG Detachment Milan, Italy |
| Birthday Cake (Pretty cool if you ask me) |
| Brian & I Marine Corps Ball 2010 Milan, Italy |




I'd love to do the Embrace the Camera project.......is there some kind of criteria??
ReplyDeleteI don't know, I'm pretty fond of Air Force Blues :>
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(couldn't spell in my last comment... oops!) You look gorgeous and it looks like a fabulous time!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks so fun and you guys look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! Pretty dress!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww how great!!!!!!!! Great post :)
ReplyDeleteYour children will adore these photos later!
ReplyDelete