So...I finally did it.
I downloaded the podcasts I've been eyeing for a while. I really want to start running. And, with the kiddos leaving at 6:30am, what better time to get out there? The only thing I'm a little worried about here is the altitude. Eventually it will be a benefit but man it sure is easy to get winded.
I am doing the C25K (Couch to 5K) running program. We'll see how it goes. I'm really hoping that running in the morning gives me some extra energy and helps me sleep at night.
So, right now, I am doing the M/W/F running (I'll start Monday).
What's your favorite music to run to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




YAY!!! Maybe one day we can run an event together. Just a little heads up, the first couple of weeks will be tough on your body but once you get into a routine your energy will sky rocket. You will feel so great inside and out and sleeping gets better =) Good Luck!!!
ReplyDelete