Thursday, October 28, 2010

Embrace the Camera - October 28th

Ciao, Tutti!

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!!!!
He** must be freezing over.
But, I look forward to Embrace the Camera and since I think I have some pics,
I'm gonna share.

One of my favorite memories at my Grandma and Granddaddy's house when I was little was when Grandma would put a RECORD on her record player.  And, it was a "work out" record.  HA HA HA!!!  I used to beg her to put it on so I could exercise with her.  Or, I'd even exercise alone.  It was great.  I'd ask her to pull out this mat, not that I needed it, but hey...

Anyways, I remember the mat was brown, and thin, and had writing on one side to show you how to exercise.  But, I never used that, I used the cool record player.  Come to think of it, I don't even think my kids know what a record player is.  Maybe they do because of my Aunt Debbie & Uncle Scott.  Hmmm...think I'm gonna have to ask them.


Okay, back to my story to go with my Embrace the Camera pictures.  Anyways, the other day, the kids were asking Daddy if he was going to do Yoga.  They LOVE working out with Dad.  Dad is REALLY into the P90X right now and so on Yoga days, the kids do what they can.  (Their favorite move is the crane.)  So, it was Yoga day, and look what my babies did...


Doing Yoga with Dad.
(Ignore the laundry in the background)


OK, well, that's it for today.  But sometimes, I have to explain why I chose that particular picture to post.  After all, these are the things memories are made of.

Now, GO!  Embrace Your Camera!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love your embrace the camera picture! My husband has been through P90X once and he lost 50 pounds! So tell your hubby we said good luck! I hope when we have kids, they will want to work out with their Dad too :) This is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeze, it seems everyone I know is doing P90x ~ good luck to him! Love that your kids want to do what daddy does! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck on P90x. Its tough... Speaking of which maybe i should give it another try!!! :)
    Great photo... so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great foto!!! I'm going to have him demonstrate during CPR class tomorrow :) That's so fun and sweet!

    ReplyDelete